It is a weight loss supplement that works by helping the body to produce more cholecystokinin, a peptide hormone of the gastrointestinal system that tells the human body that it doesn’t need more food.
IdealShape consists of meal-replacement shakes, snacks, bars, and supplements, and it is manufactured by a supplement company located in Utah, close to Salt Lake City, USA.
One serving (29g) contains:
- Calories 100Kcal (6%DV);
- Vitamin D 320IU (80%DV);
- Total Fat 2.5g (4%DV);
- Iron 10.8mg (60%DV);
- Saturated Fat 0.5g (3%DV);
- Calcium 700mg (70%DV);
- Cholesterol 20mg (7%DV);
- Vitamin C 60mg (80%DV);
- Sodium 210mg (9%DV);
- Vitamin A 4000IU (80%DV);
- Total Carbohydrate 10g (4%DV);
- Protein 11g (23%DV);
- Potassium 220mg (6%DV);
- Sugars 1g (2%DV);
- Dietary Fiber 5g (20%DV).
Slendesta potato extract
It is produced from potato skins and has the role of inhibiting cholecystokinin, a hormone that reduces our hunger levels.
Papain & Bromelain
Papain and bromelain are derived from papaya and pineapple and are both protease enzymes.
It is quickly absorbed into the human body making it an ideal post-workout recovery supplement.
Vitamins & Minerals
There are 21 different vitamins and minerals in this weight loss supplement.
The carotenoids found in the oil help in the prevention of lung, uterine, and skin cancers. Also, it is low in saturated fat and rich in vitamin E.
They are claimed to cause the fat within cells to be broken down faster.
It is about 30% polyphenols by weight, including large amounts of EGCG.
It acts as antioxidants, protecting the human body against the damage of free radicals.
Also known as vitamin B1, thiamine is a crucial nutrient, which all tissues of the body need to function healthily.
It comes in 17 flavors:
- Vanilla Chai;
- Chocolate Coconut;
- Salted Caramel;
- Chocolate Cream Pie;
- Orange Cream;
- Chocolate Peanut Butter;
- Cinnamon Bun;
- Mint Chocolate Chip;
- Keylime Pie;
- Egg Nog;
- Dark Chocolate;
- Cookie ‘N Cream.
Isagenix makes some of the most famous athletic performance and weight loss protein bars, supplements, and cleansing systems.
It is manufactured by Isagenix International, a US-based company that was founded in 2002 by Kathy and Jim Coover and operates in 7 countries worldwide.
The 30-day system includes:
- IsaFlush – it is a supplement which contains a blend of herbs and a form of magnesium purported to support a healthy gut bacteria and to boost digestion;
- Hydrate Sticks – it is a powder that is meant to be combined into the water which contains electrolytes, sweeteners, and more vitamins;
- Natural Accelerator – these capsules contain a blend of herbs and vitamins which are supposed to boost your metabolism and enhance the burning of fat;
- Isagenix Snacks – these are chewable, flavored tablets that are made of milk-based protein, sweeteners, and other ingredients;
- Cleanse for Life- it is a liquid blend of vitamins, sweeteners, and herbs that help to eliminate stubborn fat as well as to nourish the body’s detoxification system;
- Ionix Supreme – it is a tonic that contains a blend of vitamins, sweeteners, and adaptogens. It supports clarity and focus, speeds muscle recovery, and normalizes the body’s systems;
- Isalean Shakes – it is a whey- and milk-protein-based meal replacement shake which contains 24 grams of protein and has 240 calories.
One packet (60g) of IsaLean shakes contains:
- 24g of total carbohydrates (11g sugars; 8g dietary fiber);
- 5g of total fat (1.5g saturated);
- 24g of protein.
It is vegetable-derived salt which is used during the manufacturing of the shake.
Papain & Bromelain
It is a mixture of protein-digesting enzymes that are naturally found in papayas (papain) and pineapples (bromelain).
It is derived from soybeans and has been connected to various health benefits, like boosting the digestive function, the immune system, and the libido.
This blend of digestive enzymes is incorporated into the shake, boosting the digestion and absorption of macronutrients.
It is a naturally occurring mineral that helps maintain the proper texture of the shake and it is used as an anticaking agent.
Minerals and Vitamins
The shake contains essential minerals and vitamins which are required on a daily basis. They include vitamin E, B-complex vitamins, beta-carotene, vitamin D, manganese, and selenium.
Psyllium Seed Powder
Psyllium seeds are a rich source of bulk-forming dietary fiber that prevents constipation.
Yucca Root Powder
The tuberous root is native to the Mojave Desert and represents an excellent source of fiber, which is important for digestion.
It is a natural digestion-resistant starch, that acts as a prebiotic fiber which helps in the growth of good gut bacteria.
Fructose enhances immune system function and improves gut health. Typically found in fruits, it is used in countering liver toxicity, obesity, hypertension, insulin resistance (a condition that increases your risk for progressing to diabetes), and pancreatitis.
Medium-chain triglyceride Oil
It is produced from coconuts and comes as a source of healthy fat which is used as energy due to its relatively smaller chain length and its rapid absorption.
This extract contains a high amount of amino acids as well as proteins, lactose, and minerals.
It is a type of dietary fiber that expands in the stomach.
They include olive oil powder, sunflower oil powder, medium-chain triglycerides, and canola lecithin.
It is a mixture of non-fat milk powder and milk and whey protein which serves as the source of protein in this shake.
It is a high-quality sweetener which is produced from rice, corn, or potato starch.
IdealShape vs Isagenix – Costs
IdealShape shakes are priced at $49.99 for 30-Day Supply, whereas Isagenix has a price of $490 for a 30-day cleanse and $260 for the nine-day cleansing program.
In conclusion, both products may help you to reduce caloric intake while still getting a healthy meal of essential vitamins and minerals.
However, most people complain about the sweet taste of IdealShape caused by artificial sweeteners. On the other hand, Isagenix is substantially more expensive.