Tasty Vegan Noodle Soup Recipe:
Vegetable noodle soup is a very nourishing meal, with a warming and comfortable taste, which ensures the necessary vitamins, minerals, and nutrients.
Should I add that is super delicious and in tune with the cold season?
Ingredients for Vegan Noodle Soup Recipe
- homemade noodles (without eggs)
- 2 potatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 2-3 medium carrots
- 1 parsnip
- 1 parsley root
- small handful of fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt, black pepper
- All vegetables are thoroughly washed, peeled, then cut into small pieces (except the onion and potatoes, which are cut in half).
- Put the vegetables in a pot to boil for about 20-30 minutes (check the vegetables from time to time).
- After boiling the vegetables, decant the content, so that the soup remains clear.
- In the meantime, put the noodles in a separate pot to boil for about 10 minutes, then rinse with cold water.
- Add the noodles, carrots, olive oil, salt, pepper, and parsley leaves into the soup.
- Finally, cover the soup with a lid for 5 minutes, so that all ingredients are properly infused for a perfect flavored taste.