It is a weight loss and fat burning supplement that uses natural ingredients to help in shedding unnecessary body fat.
This fat burning supplement is produced in Delaware USA by Slimquick Laboratories, a reputable company which is specialized in producing a variety of weight loss supplements.
It claims to be clinically proven to help in weight loss. For instance, according to their study, overweight women using this supplement along with a 1,350 calorie diet lost an average of 25 pounds in just 13 weeks.
The mechanisms by which this weight loss supplement brings its results are stated as resulting from six factors:
- relieving stress;
- supporting the action of certain essential hormones;
- suppressing appetite;
- reducing the excess amount of water in the body;
- boosting energy;
- enhancing metabolism.
It is a group of fat-soluble secosteroids that are responsible for several biological effects as well as for increasing intestinal absorption of magnesium, calcium, and phosphate. Vitamin D also helps in weight loss through fat burning, hence improving body size and figure.
It helps in the conversion of foods into glucose (sugar) and energy production, hence, boosting fat loss while reducing fat accumulation. This vitamin is also important for prevention of neural tube defects.
It is an artificial sweetener which has low calories and helps to reduce the appetite for sugary foods. In the EU, it is known under the E number E950.
It is an herb extract which helps to improve brain performance as well it helps in weight loss through fat burning. Moreover, this extract might help protect cells from damage and have the potential for improving energy levels.
It is a soy-based component which helps in weight loss through fat burning. Phosphatidylcholine is also an important component of our cells.
There is a total of 100 mg of caffeine per serving, which is why the manufactures recommend to limit oneself to 6 capsules in 24 hours. Caffeine is a central nervous system stimulant which provides focus, increases energy, and raises metabolism.
It is a stimulant which contains potent antioxidants (they protect your body from free radicals, like – air pollutants, ultraviolet rays, and radiation), hence, offering health benefits. In addition, this extract aids in weight loss through boosting metabolism.
- reduces emotional stress in users;
- supports hormonal growth;
- reduces excess water weight in women;
- boosts energy;
- reduces appetite levels;
- increases the rates of metabolism.
This supplement comes in capsule and powder form. It is recommended to drink two servings in the morning and two servings in the afternoon.
Most of its side effects come from the caffeine. They include:
- increased heart rate and respiration;
- stomach irritation;
- insomnia (sleep problems).
More importantly, there have been a few reports of liver injury in people taking this supplement. This is most likely due to green tea hepatotoxicity.
It is a family of dietary supplements that are advertised for fat burning and weight loss, and are produced by MuscleTech, a manufacturer of sports nutrition supplements.
These products are well known for their capacity to help burn fat. Also, they can help you in a variety of ways for safe and quick weight loss, including:
- boosting the energy levels;
- increasing the metabolism;
- initiating lipid thermogenesis;
- enhancing norepinephrine (a hormone which works by stimulating receptors called adrenoceptors) production.
Oleic acid, also known as omega 9, is a type of fatty acid found in olive oil that is purported to help in controlling type 2 diabetes.
Green Coffee Bean Extract
Some studies established that it can give effective fat burning attributes since these coffee beans contain a high amount of chlorogenic acid.
It is an herb grown in Nepal which boosts the fat synthesizing enzymes in the body as well as it helps in blocking the future generation of fat in your body.
It is the main ingredient in this weight loss product. Caffeine anhydrous is used to boost athletic performance, provide focus, and stimulate energy levels.
Other ingredients found in these products include:
- goji fruit extract;
- hydroxypropyl cellulose, a derivative of cellulose with both organic solubility and water solubility;
- acerola fruit concentrate;
- mint leaf extract (botanical name – Mentha longifolia);
- Komijn extract (scientifical name – Cuminum cyminum);
- bilberry fruit extract;
- dicalcium phosphate;
- blueberry fruit extract;
- microcrystalline cellulose;
- lady’s mantle leaf extract (Alchemilla vulgaris);
- tricalcium phosphate, a calcium salt of phosphoric acid;
- pomegranate fruit and seed extract;
- carboxymethylcellulose sodium;
- magnesium stearate, a magnesium salt of stearic acid;
- olive leaf extract (Olea europaea);
- stearic acid, one of the most common long-chain fatty acids.
It is recommended to take maximum 4 capsules of this supplement within a single 24-hour period. Also, it is suggested to discontinue its use after 8 weeks.
Common side effects may include:
- elevated heart rate;
- gastric upset;
- cardiovascular disorders;
- rhabdomyolysis, a type of muscle damage that can lead to kidney problems.
It is another common side effect of intaking weight loss supplements. Common symptoms of caffeine overdose include:
- increased heartbeat;
- heart palpitations;
Slimquick vs Hydroxycut – Which Is The Most Effective Supplement For Weight Loss?
Slimquick is a popular nutritional supplement that is sold widely in pharmacies and grocery stores as well on the internet.
Hydroxycut is a weight loss supplement which was developed by MuscleTech Research. According to the producer, this product helps in breaking down fat cells through a process known as thermogenesis.
In conclusion, caffeine is the main ingredient in both these products. Caffeine is also responsible for the weight-loss properties seen in these weight loss supplements, but, you can find many similar alternatives (and cheaper) for caffeine on the market which can serve the same purpose.