Lipovite injections are medically prescribed injections that contain a specific combination of amino acids and B-complex vitamins.
The development of this medicine has helped individuals so much in eliminating the chances of accumulation of unnecessary fat in the body, especially for people for which physical exercise doesn’t work.
Although the results vary for every individual and depend on numerous factors, these injections may help people lose between 2 to 4 pounds a week.
In addition, they can be used in conjunction with many different diet plans to help in losing weight.
Some of the ingredients that are included in these injections are:
Vitamin B1, also known as thiamine, is an essential human nutrient that belongs to the vitamin B complex.
It helps the body’s cells convert carbs into energy. Furthermore, thiamine is important for the functioning of the muscles, heart, and nervous system.
Thiamine also helps maintain muscle tone along the walls of the digestive tract, a place where most of the immune system is located.
The early symptoms of a deficiency in thiamine include:
- calf muscle tenderness;
- weight loss;
- low appetite;
- loss of sleep;
- loss of memory;
It is an important water-soluble nutrient that all humans must consume. Choline is related to other vitamins, like folate (vitamin B9) and those in the B vitamin complex family.
- vital for making a substance needed for carrying cholesterol from the liver;
- involved in the production of compounds that act as cell messengers;
- required in fats production, which supports the structural integrity of cell membranes;
- a detoxifying agent of the liver;
- it exports fat and bile from the liver;
- an important nutrient needed for proper liver function.
There is no dietary reference intake value for choline, however, there is an adequate daily intake value of:
- 250 milligrams for children;
- 550 milligrams per day for men;
- 425 milligrams per day for women.
Inositol, also called vitamin B8, is a carbohydrate that tastes sweet, however, its sweetness is far less than sucrose. It is added to energy drinks since it is efficient in converting nutrients into energy.
Vitamin B8 is said to promote healthy hair, hair growth, and helps in controlling estrogen levels, and may assist in preventing breast lumps. Additionally, it plays an essential part in the health of cell membranes, particularly the specialized cells in the bone marrow, brain, intestines, and eyes.
A deficiency of inositol is strongly associated with insulin resistance. This includes insulin resistance caused by preeclampsia (a condition that occurs only during pregnancy), polycystic ovary syndrome, and type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Because of its interaction with neurotransmitter pathways and CNS, vitamin B8 has demonstrated possible beneficial effects against certain types of mental disorders. Other benefits of inositol for the body include:
- it participates in the action of serotonin (a monoamine neurotransmitter that is thought to regulate happiness, anxiety, and mood);
- it helps reduce total cholesterol levels;
- it helps in the metabolism of fats.
It is an essential amino acid, meaning it cannot be synthesized by the human body. It acts as a lipotropic agent that:
- prevents excess fat buildup in the liver;
- helps in the breakdown of fats in the liver;
- acts as an antioxidant, helping to protect against the damaging effects of free radical particles;
- aids in the production of the antioxidants melatonin (a hormone found naturally in the body) and glutathione (a tripeptide comprised of three amino acids);
- helps to form a compound called S-adenosylmethionine (a common cosubstrate involved in methyl group transfers).
Note – a healthy individual should consume approximately 19 mg of this essential amino acid per kg of body weight a day.
READ MORE: Dextrose vs Maltodextrin
These injections contain a high dose of vital nutrients, which enable you to lose weight.
Note – because body types vary, some individuals will lose weight faster than others, however, in general, most people will lose 2 to 4 pounds a week.
Boosts Your Energy Levels
Vitamin B8 is involved in the mitochondrial production of energy. Mitochondria are organelles that are virtually cells within a cell that produce most of the energy in your body.
Increased energy levels provide you with a boost during your day for more physical activity. This may also lead to additional weight loss.
Reduces LDL Cholesterol
These injections can stimulate the liver’s production of lecithin (a naturally occurring healthy fat), known for its capacity to break up cholesterol. In addition, by increasing the production of lecithin, it also decreases the chance of gallstone formations.
READ MORE: Flovent vs Flonase
These injections are done in a 12-week period and cost about $200 for the 12 shots.
Note – people typically receive 1 injection per week, however, they can be given more often than that as long as there are 48 hours between injections.
Lipovite is also available in a pill form. This option may seem appealing, however, you should remember that pills lose much of their effectiveness and potency when they go through the digestive process.
READ MORE: Aleve PM vs Tylenol PM
Side Effects of Lipovite Injections
This product is quite safe, but, some people may experience some side effects, such as:
- irritation and tenderness or discomfort at the injection site;
- allergic reactions;
- joint pains;
- urinary problems;
- stomach upset.
Note – these side effects tend to subside after receiving an injection.
READ THIS NEXT: Lipotropic Injections – Side Effects
References https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2405525516300590 https://www.nzma.org.nz/journal/read-the-journal/all-issues/2010-2019/2016 https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170822175515.htm